Once more, we got to sponsor and participate at the amazing community event for charity that is The Michigan Glass Project.
Our own Dave Winship recently attended Pilchuck Glass School for a class on Digital Fabrication. Another attendee, Mark Ganter, recently wrote about his experiences of this class.
On July 13th and 14th, Glasscraft will welcome Toni Goodstash and the Tailpipe Tour. There will be barbeque, special deals on glass, and a bridge building contest!
ASGS Rocky Mountain Section held its spring meeting at Glasscraft on Saturday night, May 30th. Fifty-five members joined us for food, drink, lots of camaraderie and great demos.
Making glass art may be hundreds of years old, but this year’s Glass Art Society (GAS) Conference in San Jose puts ideas, innovation and technology front and center.
I'm naturally very curious. It doesn't take much of an excuse for me to try something new. Earlier this year, I began working with Glasscraft to support its marketing and social media efforts. It was as if a little window opened onto a whole new world of this spectacular art and sub-culture of artists creating it.
Last month, the Golden, Colorado Glasscraft location hosted the very talented Ryan Sullivan and his Greasy Glass for an evening of demos, try-and-buy and of course, food and drink.
- Important Notice Regarding Glasscraft Golden
- The 2017 Webinar Project- January
- Wilt Bell Kiln for Sale
- Murano Techniques Translated to The Boro World
- Christian Luginger Instructor Profile
- Let's Talk Tools
- Highlights from the Berzerker Classes
- 5 Reasons to Rent Studio Space at Glasscraft
- In the spotlight: Five tips for submitting your work to glass publications
- Instructor Profile - Brian Serck - aka Berzercker
Musings on everything flameworking- Art, Industry, and Culture.