Ryan Sullivan & Greasy Glass Party at Glasscraft
Last month, the Golden, Colorado Glasscraft location hosted the very talented Ryan Sullivan and his Greasy Glass for an evening of demos, try-and-buy and of course, food and drink. The studio was a great space to check out the Greasy Glass product — Smiley was on the demo bench and attendees were able to try Ryan’s glass right there. With names like "light purple over sunset," "moist raspberry," and "silver blue cheese," you know Greasy Glass takes a unique approach to color. We love Greasy Glass and this event was a really unique opportunity to host Ryan and showcase his stuff. With unique colors and nicely pulled tubing, Greasy Glass is a Glasscraft customer fave.
You can see all of the Greasy Glass product we carry here. Looking forward to lots more parties and more opportunities to highlight this great product line.
- Important Notice Regarding Glasscraft Golden
- The 2017 Webinar Project- January
- Wilt Bell Kiln for Sale
- Murano Techniques Translated to The Boro World
- Christian Luginger Instructor Profile
- Let's Talk Tools
- Highlights from the Berzerker Classes
- 5 Reasons to Rent Studio Space at Glasscraft
- In the spotlight: Five tips for submitting your work to glass publications
- Instructor Profile - Brian Serck - aka Berzercker
Musings on everything flameworking- Art, Industry, and Culture.