Wire Wrapping Science with Terry Henry
After a career as a scientist, Terry Henry answered her heart's call to turn to art full time and since March 2005, she hasn’t looked back.
This June, she’ll share her skills in a 2-day class at Glasscraft in Golden, Colorado. Participants will create a lightweight, wearable piece of floral glass art. All materials are provided.
Terry will demonstrate the techniques for a nesting flower, bell flower, leaf presses and a mandrel flower, along with wire-working skills to turn your glass into jewelry.
As a versatile artist, Terry is committed to experimenting with new techniques. She’s recently started using borosilicate glass in her work with great success! We’ve been really impressed with her pieces that incorporate the lower coefficient borosilicate rather than just the softer glass.
We’re so lucky to host this talented artist.
- Important Notice Regarding Glasscraft Golden
- The 2017 Webinar Project- January
- Wilt Bell Kiln for Sale
- Murano Techniques Translated to The Boro World
- Christian Luginger Instructor Profile
- Let's Talk Tools
- Highlights from the Berzerker Classes
- 5 Reasons to Rent Studio Space at Glasscraft
- In the spotlight: Five tips for submitting your work to glass publications
- Instructor Profile - Brian Serck - aka Berzercker
Musings on everything flameworking- Art, Industry, and Culture.