Employee Artist Profile - Chris Schutz
Continuing this month with our profiles of Glasscraft employees who are also exceptional glass artists, we proudly announce Chris Schutz as Glasscraft Artist of the Week. Please read a little about Chris and check out these pictures of his work.
"As a lampworker I am excited to be a part of the Glasscraft team. I started blowing glass in '03. After a few years of working glass and finishing an Associates of Arts in Business I started teaching lampworking. I spent many years as a full time glassblower traveling and participating in tradeshows and festivals. I have always been excited to be a part of the glass industry and watch it grow over the years. I owe much of success to my family for all the support and patience as I grew in glass."
I have been in Colorado since '89 and consider this state my home. My first passion was hockey and to this day I am an avid hockey player. I also feel lucky to be able to spend as much time as possible on the mountains skiing and snowboarding."
- Important Notice Regarding Glasscraft Golden
- The 2017 Webinar Project- January
- Wilt Bell Kiln for Sale
- Murano Techniques Translated to The Boro World
- Christian Luginger Instructor Profile
- Let's Talk Tools
- Highlights from the Berzerker Classes
- 5 Reasons to Rent Studio Space at Glasscraft
- In the spotlight: Five tips for submitting your work to glass publications
- Instructor Profile - Brian Serck - aka Berzercker
Musings on everything flameworking- Art, Industry, and Culture.