Degenerate Flame Off: Functional Glass Art on Display
We’re just a couple of days away from DFO7. Our team looks forward to this every year. As an executive sponsor (doesn’t that sound fancy) and local supporter of the Eugene pipe and functional glass ecosystem, Glasscraft has been there since the beginning.
"From the very humble beginnings, we were there," said Dave Winship. "And we are absolutely grateful that Justin, Ashley and Abe continue to carry this torch — there is nothing else like it."
This year, seven teams will compete and 33 artists will demo over the course of three days. Add in some music and food and, well, it’s the best event of its kind anywhere.
Get your tickets: http://cornerstoneglass.com/dfo/tickets/
- Important Notice Regarding Glasscraft Golden
- The 2017 Webinar Project- January
- Wilt Bell Kiln for Sale
- Murano Techniques Translated to The Boro World
- Christian Luginger Instructor Profile
- Let's Talk Tools
- Highlights from the Berzerker Classes
- 5 Reasons to Rent Studio Space at Glasscraft
- In the spotlight: Five tips for submitting your work to glass publications
- Instructor Profile - Brian Serck - aka Berzercker
Musings on everything flameworking- Art, Industry, and Culture.