Still time to stop and smell the roses with Dellene Peralta's webinar
Did you miss the Dellene Peralta webinar last week? Well, lucky you, there's still time to see it. All Glasscraft Webinars have a pay-per-view option and this one is worth the $29 investment. Why's that?
Filmed at the new Glasscraft Eugene studio, giving the talented videographer, Joaquin Herrera, the opportunity to get the right angles and best shots to show the techniques.
Dellene is a great presenter, talking through her process and describing what she is doing and why.
Part of that process was creating and applying eye milli, which she spends time demonstrating.
Glass artists love tools and Dellene talks through each of the tools she is using and why.
She identifies each of the colors she uses in the pendant, making it easy to follow her lead.
That should get you going! Click here to buy: http://www.glasscraftinc.com/home/gla/page_29281_992/dellene_peralta_-_it_must_have_been_the_roses_2015.html
- Important Notice Regarding Glasscraft Golden
- The 2017 Webinar Project- January
- Wilt Bell Kiln for Sale
- Murano Techniques Translated to The Boro World
- Christian Luginger Instructor Profile
- Let's Talk Tools
- Highlights from the Berzerker Classes
- 5 Reasons to Rent Studio Space at Glasscraft
- In the spotlight: Five tips for submitting your work to glass publications
- Instructor Profile - Brian Serck - aka Berzercker
Musings on everything flameworking- Art, Industry, and Culture.