Glasscraft Introduces Distribution Services
Glasscraft is your go to source for all things glass. In addition to our current offerings of education, materials and supplies, and a place to work we are happy to announce that we are offering distribution services for your functional pieces. Glasscraft will give you distribution pricing for your finished functional pieces and we will do the hustling for you.
How do I start?
- If you are a renter or customer at the Golden, CO location, go in and see Chris Schutz firstname.lastname@example.org Jeremy Debuhr email@example.com or give either of them a call at (303) 278-4670
- If you are a customer at the Eugene, OR location, contact Eric Fredrickson at firstname.lastname@example.org (541) 335-9907 or swing by the shop.
- Anyone not in the Golden or Eugene area, send an email containing photos of 5 functional pieces, your pricing, and contact information to email@example.com or call Eric Fredrickson (541) 335-9907
- Eric Fredrickson (aka Bucho) will contact you to discuss pricing and let you know if we can accept a sample.
- Send sample pieces to :
3844 Janisse St.
Eugene, OR 97402
- Eric will contact you and let you know whether or not we can accept your pieces.
If Eric gives your samples the thumbs up:
- Glasscraft will contact you and place a small initial order.
- Fulfill the order and ship to the address above.
- Glasscraft will write you a check upon receipt of your order.
- Glasscraft will contact you for further orders.
- Consistency! Fulfilling orders with sub-par pieces that look nothing like your samples will result in your order being returned.
- Original work. Show us what you can do!
- Timely order fulfillment.
- Please insure all shipments.
- Package your pieces with care. Use bubble wrap and pack the box tightly.
- Mark packages as “Fragile”.
Have questions? Contact Eric Fredrickson at (541)335-9907 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Important Notice Regarding Glasscraft Golden
- The 2017 Webinar Project- January
- Wilt Bell Kiln for Sale
- Murano Techniques Translated to The Boro World
- Christian Luginger Instructor Profile
- Let's Talk Tools
- Highlights from the Berzerker Classes
- 5 Reasons to Rent Studio Space at Glasscraft
- In the spotlight: Five tips for submitting your work to glass publications
- Instructor Profile - Brian Serck - aka Berzercker
Musings on everything flameworking- Art, Industry, and Culture.