When the Golden Studio shut down, Glasscraft needed another way to create our webinars. Up until closing Golden, we’d film classes being taught there and then produce webinars from that content. Now, in order to keep our Webinar Project full and exciting, we have to do things differently. So...we’re picking up content from artists here in Eugene and others at various events. In the months to come we’ll be sharing a 6 webinar series from 5 artists: the PlazmaKollab featuring Arron Siverson, Nathan Belmont, Dellene Peralta, Kaleb Folck, and Kimmo make A Weapon of Mass Peace, a work informed by Germany's World War 2's V-2 Rocket.
And last but not least, we've got a bunch of scientific technique (a lot of lathe work) captured during the American Scientific Glassblowers Society Symposium in Fort Collins, CO on June, 21 2018.
So ya...we've loaded up the pipeline for at least 10 months’ worth of new content. We're really excited to share it.
- Upcoming Webinars
- Important Notice Regarding Glasscraft Golden
- The 2017 Webinar Project- January
- Wilt Bell Kiln for Sale
- Murano Techniques Translated to The Boro World
- Christian Luginger Instructor Profile
- Let's Talk Tools
- Highlights from the Berzerker Classes
- 5 Reasons to Rent Studio Space at Glasscraft
- In the spotlight: Five tips for submitting your work to glass publications
Musings on everything flameworking- Art, Industry, and Culture.